Submit Your Local Getaway

Where's your favorite getaway?

Your story must be connected to California or Hawaii and be no longer than 350 words. An editor will contact you if your submission is being considered for publication.

Terms & Conditions

By clicking the submit button, you agree you have read, understood and accept the Reader Submission Terms in relation to all the content and other information you send to us (‘Your Content’).
  • Your Content must not be false, defamaor, misleading or hateful, or infringe on any copyright or any other third-party rights or otherwise be unlawful.
  • We will use the contact details that you provide to verify your identity and answers to the questionnaire, as well as to contact you for further information on this story.
These terms apply to content and information you sent to us in relation to a reader submission form you submitted regarding your “Local Getaway.”
Please include your name and telephone number for verification. Your phone number will not be printed.
By transmitting your submission, you grant 270 Media LLC a perpetual, royalty-free license to use the submission in any medium. They may be edited and may be republished and adapted in all media.
  1. Your content may be published in any media or format published by 270 Media LLC, including print, digital and app.
  2. Your phone number and email address will not be published by us, nor will they be used for any marketing purposes.
  3. Your contact details may be used by us to contact you to verify your identity and find out more about the story you submitted.
  4. You are legally responsible for the validity of your content.
  5. Your content is not false or libelous and does not infringe on the privacy, data protection or confidentiality rights of any third party.
  6. Your content does not plagiarize or infringe on any third-party copyright, moral rights, or any other intellectual property rights.
  7. You must not submit to us any photos, drawings or recordings of any type unless you are the copyright owner or have the consent of the copyright owner.
Scroll to Top