Feature Photo: High Camp Flasks
Born in 2017 out of founders Nic’s and Whit’s shared passion for craft cocktails and the great outdoors, High Camp Flasks is the bridge between the craft beverage market and the outdoors. The San Rafael-based duo both felt there wasn’t a great way to transport drinks they brought on adventures — whether it was a surf trip to Bolinas, or a mountain bike excursion in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
After countless brainstorms they arrived at the Firelight Flask concept as the perfect adventure companion. Bootleggers designed hip flasks to conceal spirits from the authorities during prohibition, and while they enjoy this coat-pocket stash like everyone else, they felt it was inadequate. Hip flasks were too small and bottle-swigging felt disrespectful to the distillers who spent 12 years aging their proprietary malts.
So the quest began with building the ultimate bar glass for the backcountry. The 11 fluid oz., 6-Shooter Tumbler comfortably accommodates a proper tumbler grip: Index, middle & ring finger around the sides, and the pinky underneath. Stainless steel is infinitely recyclable and the electropolished interior does not impart any unwanted flavors.
Lastly, tumblers needed to be attached to the flask with magnets so that the interior of the tumbler and the exterior of the flask were not compromised. The solution: A convenient way to transport tumblers and your flask as a single packable unit.
* 3-piece bar set including two 6-Shooter Tumblers and a 750ml Vacuum Insulated Flask
* Easy to carry; weighs only 29oz
* Vacuum-insulated and double-walled, ideal for hot or cold beverages
* Available in Gunmetal, Copper or Stainless Steel finish
* Holster handcrafted by the Orox Leather Company
* Moisture resistant and ages beautifully
* Strap system to secure your tumbler in place and strap it to your pack
* Available in Espresso, Black, Sand or Honey (Flask not included)