Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages ~ from $119
- Cozy and romantic Tahoe cabins near the lake
- LocalGetaways Exclusive: $119 Mon-Thur room rate including a full breakfast
- Only $50 more for Fri-Sun stays
- Offer includes gas fireplace, free Wi-Fi, and free parking
- Dozens of hiking trails nearby
- Free afternoon refreshments
- A very pet-friendly B&B
All for as little as $119 a night for two Monday through Thursday and only $50 more on weekends when you call (866) 525-1553 and ask for the special “LocalGetaways Promotion”
Innkeepers Ulli & Dick are not only wonderful people, they also own and run our favorite Lake Tahoe getaway. For a little as $119 Monday through Thursday (and only $50 Fri-Sun) you get an overnight stay next to the lake in your own cozy cottage with a queen-size bed and gas-log fireplace, PLUS gourmet breakfast and afternoon refeshments (trust us—you will LOVE this place). This amazing deal always books fast, so be sure to reserve a room as soon as possible.
- Exclusively for LocalGetaways guests, book now to get this incredibly low rate of $119 per night Monday through Thursday (and only $50 more Fri-Sun) for a cozy and romantic Tahoe cabin near the lake with a fireplace, including full breakfast for two!
- 2-night minimum on weekend stays
- Need more legroom? Upgrade to a King-Bed Cabin or Kitchen Cottage (call for pricing)
- Friendly pets are accepted with advance notice in some cottages for a $20 per night fee
- Offer available only by phone; call (866) 525-1553 and ask for the special “LocalGetaways Promotion”
- Advance reservations required. These rates cannot be combined with any other offer or package or group reservations. Rates and availability subject to change without notice.
- Rates are based on double occupancy, additional guest fees apply. ADA compliant suite available on request, subject to availability.
- Free Full Breakfast
- Afternoon Wine & Cheese Hour
- Barbecue Facilities
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Queen Size Beds
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicapped Rooms
For guests staying in the B&B cottages, a family style breakfast is served in the main lodge’s common room every morning. Nearby activities include snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and downhill skiing at nearby Homewood, Alpine Meadows, and Squaw Valley ski areas. The Pool at Squaw Valley High Camp is open as well. The friendly owners, Ulli and Dick White, will happily give advice on the best nearby hiking and fishing spots (Dick’s an avid fly-fisherman).
6821 West Lake Blvd. (P.O. Box 234), Tahoma CA 96142