Silverado Resort and Spa ~ from $254
- One of Napa Valley’s most popular luxury resorts
- Wine tasting, golf, tennis, hiking, bocce, spa treatments & more
Set on 1,200 lush acres in the heart of the Napa Valley, the Silverado Resort and Spa is one of the most highly rated vacation destinations in California. Golf, tennis, spa treatments, hiking, dining, bocce, romance—the Silverado Resort and Spa has it all.
- The 1,200-acre Silverado Resort and Spa is one of our favorite places to relax and play in California
- Luxuriate in king-size beds with Egyptian cotton sheets and plush robes
- Free use of their 13 lighted championship tennis courts and 9 pools
- Wine tasting, golfing, hiking, bocce games, spa treatments, lounging by the pool, farm-to-table dining—this Wine Country resort has it all
- Also included is complimentary valet parking, free WiFi throughout the resort, and access to the fitness and exercise studio and more than 30 fitness classes offered weekly
- To book online click HERE
- Fitness Center access
- Complimentary selection of 30 fitness classes per week
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Complimentary use of tennis court
- Coffee and tea in lobby
- Newspaper in lobby
- King Bed
- Sitting Area
- Wifi Access
- Coffee Bar
- Ironing Board & Iron
- Hair Dryer
- Egyptian Cotton Sheets
- Plush Robes
- iPod Dock Alarm Clock
- Television with Premium Movie Channels
Numerous swimming pools dot the extensive grounds—popular spots to cool off on the valley’s summer days—as well as biking and hiking trails. The soothing, full-service spa sets the stage for relaxing comfort, offering massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and more.
The resort’s clubhouse and restaurants are located in the magnificent colonnaded Southern Gothic mansion at the heart of the main complex. Vintners Court, a formal dining room dominated by a glittering chandelier and a white grand piano, is open only on Friday nights for a seafood buffet. The fancy Royal Oak serves steak and seafood nightly. For a more casual meal, order a club sandwich or a hamburger at the Silverado Bar & Grill.
TENNIS: Recently ranked in Tennis’ Magazines top 50 Tennis Resorts, Silverado Resort and Spa boasts 13 lighted plexi-pave tennis courts.
FULL-SERVICE SPA: Enhance the rejuvenating effects of Napa Valley’s spectacular natural beauty with a visit to The Spa at Silverado.
DINING: Napa Valley’s considerable bounty of fresh fruits and vegetables, meat, fish, herbs, and cheese affords limitless inspiration, and the cuisines at The Grill at Silverado, and the Mansion Lounge reflect this long experience. Guests can savor prime steaks and responsibly caught seafood with the added temptation of fine wines or a perfectly made martini.
GOLF: Located in the heart of the Wine Country, the two championship golf courses are only available to members or resort guests. Redesigned by PGA Hall of Famer Johnny Miller, both courses feature dozens of water crossings, elevation changes and routing through historic oak trees.
1600 Atlas Peak Road, Napa Valley, CA 94558