Lakeside Inn & Casino
- Voted Best South Lake Tahoe Casino & Loosest Sots
- Best ski deal in town—20% off rentals and free shuttle service
- Discounted lift tickets for Sierra-at-Tahoe
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
- $2 Daily Drink Deals and $19.99 Steak & Lobster Dinner
If you’re looking for an affordable getaway to South Lake Tahoe, the pet-friendly Lakeside Inn & Casino offers some of the best lodging deals in South Lake.
- Voted Best South Lake Tahoe Casino
- $4.99 breakfast specials
- 20% off ski rentals
- Free shuttle service, from the front door of Lakeside Inn to Heavenly Ski Resort, which is only a mile away, and also Sierra-at-Tahoe.
- Discounted lift tickets for skiing at Sierra-at-Tahoe
- First Drink Free. When you get back from skiing your first beer, wine, or cocktail is free (yeah, free), every day. They also have the best sports bar in South Lake.
- Daily Happy Hours at any of their three bars from 4-8pm. That’s just $2 for a well drinks and $3 for beers on tap: Stella, Fat Tire, Snap Shot, Lagunitas IPA, Blue Moon, Anchor Steam, Sierra Nevada, Moosedrool (fave), Sharkinator, Guinness, and Skulpin IPA
- Free WiFi and parking
- Free use of the year-round hot tub
- Good coffee. Locally roasted Alpen Sierra coffees served at their Coffee Bar from 6am-9pm, along with smoothies, salads, bagels, muffins, and assorted fruit—exactly what you need while waiting for the free ski shuttle.
- $19.99 Steak & Lobster Dinner
- $34.99 all-you-can-eat Brazilian Barbecue. Endless portions of slow roasted meats are carved tableside by gauchos at their Latin Soul restaurant. Friday and Saturday nights from 4-9:30pm.
- Tahoe’s friendliest inn & casino specializes in teaching newcomers how to play blackjack, poker, craps, and more, so if you’ve never played before, this is the best place in Tahoe to learn
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Year round hot tub
- Convenient parking outside your room
- Free day passes to athletic center across the street
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room coffee
- Designated pet-friendly rooms
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about blackjack, craps, or poker, the casino’s University of Lakeside is perfect for you. Every Wednesday at 6:00pm in the Poker Room, they’ll teach you the fundamentals of these exciting games and answer any questions you may have. To make this experience even better for you, they’ll give you a free cocktail, free souvenirs, and $5 in free slot play (new Lakeside Card enrollees with $5 food purchase). Come check it out.
Latin Soul offers an all-you-can-eat Brazilian Barbeque. Endless portions of slow roasted meats are carved tableside by gauchos. This meat lover’s feast includes beef, pork, chicken, and sausage, appetizers and savory side dishes. Brazilian Barbeque is a fun and interactive dining experience. Start with your choice of soup, salad, or appetizer.
The Timbers restaurant provides a relaxing dining environment with open beam wooden ceilings coupled with contemporary decor. Located adjacent to the main casino floor, The Timbers is a Tahoe local’s go-to restaurant serving traditional American fare—seafood entrees and juicy Certified Black Angus beef, all beautifully presented.
168 Highway 50, Stateline, NV 89449