Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa ~ from $119
- The best deal to Monterey we’ve ever offered (we love this pet-friendly hotel)
- LocalGetaways Exclusive: 20% off their best available rate, with guestrooms starting at just $119
- LocalGetaways Exclusive: Complimentary welcome bottle of Monterey County Wine
- LocalGetaways Exclusive: Complimentary Breakfast for Two (a $25 value!)
- Walking distance to Fisherman’s Wharf, Cannery Row & Monterey Bay Aquarium
Rates range from $119 to $199 and include a 20% discount. Call (831) 375-2411 and ask for the special LocalGetaways rate code “LGA”
Only $119 to stay at our favorite hotel in Monterey, the Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa. This exclusive LocalGetaways offer has everything you need for the perfect Monterey getaway: a welcome bottle of Monterey County Wine upon arrival, and breakfast for two, plus an onsite day spa, fitness center, heated pool, Spanish-inspired restaurant, and walking distance to Monterey’s top attractions. Pet-friendly, too. We love this hotel, and so will you.
- One of the best deals in Monterey, starting at just $119 a night for a Cozy Queen guestroom in the heart of Old Town Monterey
- Exclusively for LocalGetaways guests, book now and receive a 20% off all guestrooms, complimentary welcome bottle of Monterey County Wine (one bottle per visit) and complimentary breakfast for two at the hotel’s popular Esteban Restaurant (a $25 value)
- Also included: free Wi-Fi, and complimentary use of their on-site 24-hour Business Center, heated pool and relaxing outdoor pool area, and a new state of the art fitness center that opens on May 1
- NEW! Junior Suite Kings can accommodate up to 4 adults—deal for a family or friends
- Book a relaxing massage at their on-site full-service The Spa at Casa Munras
- Dine at their on-site Estéban Restaurant, a local favorite, and voted Monterey’s Best New Restaurant and Best Happy Hour
- Offer only available by phone: Call (831) 375-2411 and ask for the special LocalGetaways rate code LGA
- Rates do not include $2 county assessment fee, per room, per night
- Offer subject to availability; restrictions and blackout dates may apply
- TRAVEL TIP: Every Tuesday night, Estéban Restaurant is the place to be in Monterey for their special three-course Paella dinner.
- TRAVEL TIP: Ask about their newly renovated rooms.
- Estéban Restaurant
- Full Bar & Lounge
- Full Service Day Spa
- 24 hour Business Center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fitness center (closed for renovation through April 30)
- Outdoor heated pool
- Concierge services
- Bike rentals (small fee applies)
- Sundry shop in the lobby
- Same day laundry/dry cleaning
- 100% smoke-free environment
- Free Parking
- Multilingual Staff
- Lather bath products
- Complimentary DVD movie library
- Pet friendly accommodations (small fee applies )
- Complimentary wireless high speed Internet
- DVD players
- Movie libraries
- Refrigerator in room
- Family Rooms
The Casa Munras was one of the first residences built outside the walls of the old Monterey Presidio. Constructed in 1824 by Spanish diplomat Don Estéban Munras, the property was initially named La Granja (Spanish for ‘the farm’) and soon became the heart of his sprawling Rancho San Vicente, a veritable principality of 20,000 acres stretching all the way to Carmel.
The original residence was constructed with individual handmade adobe bricks. These historical roots have been protected and maintained; a portion of the original structure featuring the 32-inch thick adobe walls is still standing, encompassed in the walls of the Marbella Meeting Room.
Located in the historic Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa, Esteban Restaurant is the heart of authentic Monterey dining, offering a unique culinary experience. Voted Monterey’s Best New Restaurant and Best Happy Hour, this warm and inviting dining destination serves traditional Spanish-inspired cuisine with a pinch of adventure. Esteban features Mediterranean tapas and classic selections to savor and share by the warmth of the fireplace or in the relaxing outdoor patio setting.
Offering remedies for body, mind and soul, the Spa at Casa Munras helps you relax and rejuvenate. Featuring a relaxing, light and airy interior, the Spa offers:
- Four large treatment rooms with soothing surroundings
- Couple’s treatment suite for shared serenity
- Comfortable locker rooms with showers, bath amenities, hair dryers and more
- Lush enclosed outdoor Spa Garden for relaxation before or after your treatment
- Wellness-based products from the sea and islands, combining natural botanicals with scientific results
- An array of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments to enjoy
- Special spa promotions to help you get the most from your visit
What better way to enjoy the beauty of the Monterey Bay area than with your four-legged best friend? The Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa is a pet friendly Monterey hotel, welcoming the entire family for your visit. With acres of grounds to roam and exterior access to guest rooms, the Casa Munras is the perfect dog friendly hotel in the Monterey Bay area.
For a non-refundable cleaning fee of $50 per stay you get the opportunity to include up to two pets per guest room. Also included are complimentary amenities available for your pet’s use while visiting, including bowls, dog or cat beds, crates, scratching poles, clean up bags, leads and leashes; recommendations on area pet camps, pet groomers, pet massages and pet training; and a donation of 10% of the revenue from our pet friendly package to the Monterey County SPCA.
700 Munras Avenue, Monterey, CA 93940