ARRIVING BY PLANE
- Orange County Airport /SNA (14.3 miles)
- Long Beach / LGB (23.6 miles)
- Los Angeles International / LAX (33.8 miles)
- Burbank / BUR (41.2 miles)
Take a Super Shuttle to/from the airport. Call or book online in advance.
You may arrive by plane but would like to take a day and explore the area. No need to rent your car at the airport! Why pay for multiple days when you just want it for one. Not only do you save on the car rental, you save on paying for parking at the hotel. This can add up!
- Dollar Rent a Car – Is available in Downtown Disney for your convenience. They have many great choices that should fit your needs.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – There are two close locations in the immediate area. Katella and Convention Way.
ARRIVING BY CAR
Driving into Anaheim from any location can be a long journey. Be prepared to sit in some LA traffic no matter which direction you come from. It is quite the norm at all hours of the day. However, arriving to Anaheim early and departing Anaheim early gives you a nice jump on the traffic especially on commute days.
Disneyland is located off of Interstate 5
Make sure you use your gps for driving directions.
Check with your hotel to make sure they have parking and whether there is a daily fee.